Monday, September 19, 2011

Weddings!!!

Yesterday was my friend Danielle's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful and I was so happy I could be there for her big day! It was the first time I've stayed for a whole reception and the first time in years where I literally danced for a consecutive two hours (I didn't feel bad for skipping the gym to go to the wedding!). That said, it was a lovely day (even though the bf couldn't come :( missed him a lot). Here are some pictures to prove how lovely it was :)

Leaving for the ceremony





Above: Danielle and I at the ceremony

Below: Jeshon and I at the reception




What's a reception without a few good buddy shots??







LaWanda and Gina looking lovely!



Group shot of us at the reception

















Danielle and I (again at the ceremony)



















Such a nice day :) (and my first set of pictures on my blog! woo hoo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment