Thursday, September 22, 2011

My First Home DIY Project!

Ok, it's not that exciting, but I saw this idea on Pintrest about putting cork board on the inside of kitchen cabinets to pin up lists and recipes, and I thought, I could do that! So I did! Here's my work!



First, these were my supplies (corkboard, scissors, and a pen):




















So I measured about an inch and a half strip down one side and then cut it and this is what I came up with:

















I did this with two pieces of corkboard and then used the adhesive that came in the pack to put it up in the cabinet (I also added some flare with push pins :) ok, I'm not that creative!):






























Ta Da! I felt quite accomplished when it was done. Now to find some recipes to pin up there...

No comments:

Post a Comment