Monday, May 21, 2012

It's Been Awhile - So Here's Something New

1. Where is your cell phone: Right in front of me 2. Your hair: Is straight. I brushed it? 3. Your mother: Is my best friend :) 4. Your father: Is alive lol 5. Your favorite food: Um, this is too hard. I think I'll go with my mom's tacos. 6. Your dream from last night: I dreamt I was an Avenger! I could fly! 7. Your favorite drink: coffeeeeee 8. Your dream/goal: I don't know yet. Just trying to be more like Christ. 9. What room are you in: In my cube at work. 10. What is your hobby: I like singing. And using spray paint - if that's a hobby. LOL 11. What is your fear: Being alone. And spiders. And clowns. And maybe feet. 12. Where were you last night: At home with the madre. We were hemming lots of clothes. And using a drill (not for hemming though - we know not to do that). 13. Something you are not: Outgoing. 14. Muffins: Are ok. I like corn muffins the best I think. 15. Wish list items: I would like some new work clothes. And a nice watch. 16. Where did you grow up: A small town. Still live there - although it's not really small anymore. 17. Last thing you did: Took a drink of my coffee. 18. What are you wearing: Jeans, button up, purple blazer and black sparkly flats. 19. Your TV: Is old - and GIGANTIC (my that i mean heavy, not a large screen) - but it works! 20. Your pets: 2 pups. Riley and Corry - my little chiweenies. I love them. 21. Your friends: Sweethearts. 22. Your life: is beautiful because God has allowed me to be where I am. I can never think anything less of it, even when it's a mess. 23. Your mood: Ready to be out of this cube :) 24. Missing someone: Always 25. Vehicle: Ruby. She's a red corolla. I love her. 26. Something you’re not wearing: jewelry. 27. Your favorite store: Old Navy. Or JC Penney's which is my new fave. 28. Your favorite color: blue! 29. When’s the last time you laughed: Earlier today. 30. When’s the last time you cried: A few days ago. 31. Your best friend: Is at work. 32. One place you go over and over: Starbucks. Darn you Gold Card. 33. One person who emails me regularly: Genea! And Karen. I miss her. 34. Favorite place to eat: Hmmmm... Arigatos. 35. Where do you want to be in 6 years: Married, having babies, still singing, being a wonderful wife and mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment