Monday, May 21, 2012

Currents

I know no one really reads this blog - so I'm going to post anything on here that I want to LOL consider it an online journal that is open to all. And I'm going to post multiple times today because I feel like it. You're welcome.

Currents Date: Monday, May 21st.
Location: My desk - it's my last week at my job! YEEEESSS.
Weather: Sunny - should be warm later.
Reading: Erasing Hell by Francis Chan. REALLY GOOD. I recommend it.
Eating: Nothing - yet :) Mom is taking me to lunch soon!
Drinking: coffee, what else??
Enjoying: The blogs I read daily. I love them!
Thinking: About some friends. I love them dearly.
Wondering: What my new job will be like! I'm really excited.
Needing: To wrap this up so I can go meet my mom!

Hope your Monday is going spetacularly - if there's anyone reading this besides me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment