Monday, February 27, 2012

MONDAYYYYYYY

Yikes! Already the end of February :( This month has taken it's toll on me (it's also taken two wisdom teeth). I'm excited for March.

date: Monday, February 27th. Definitely feels like it should be March already LOL
location: DESK!
weather: Sunny but cold. I thoroughly enjoyed my walk this morning though.
reading: The Pursuit of God AW Tozer - it's amazing
eating: nothing - although I had some toast with nutella for brekkie :)
drinking: COFFEEEEEEE (it's Monday, don't judge me.)
enjoying: This ZEALOUS song I'm listening to! I love Zealous - and YES I may be a little biased since they are friends of mine, but I still think their music is AMAZING - Look them up if you haven't already!
thinking: about writing another post
wondering: If I can make it to Saturday - I'm doing some Spring shopping with the Madre, and i'm so excited to spend some time with her
needing: Most likely some water since I've been dehydrating myself with coffee all morning.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment